Sunday, March 11, 2007


Praise the Lord!

I just completed my viva voce! Finally. I'm only left with the panel evaluation (gotta prep the slides tomorrow), but I'm still rejoicing! The Lord reigns cos' I wouldn't have made it without Him. The following illustration shared by Pastor few weeks back aptly describes how I feel right now...it was used as an example of humility. For me, it just describes how I feel exactly about God's hand in everything--all He had done for me. Amen!


Alex Haley is a Pulitzer Prize-winning author best known for Roots (1976), his ancestral saga encompassing the entire African-American experience, and The Autobiography of Malcolm X (1965). He put up a picture in his office, showing a turtle sitting atop a fence. The picture is there to remind him of a lesson he learned long ago: ‘If you see a turtle on a fence post, you know he had some help'. The turtle couldn't have made it up there cos' turtles don't climb. It only could have gotten there by the hand of God.



No comments: