Saturday, July 07, 2007

AWARENESS is not enough...
We need to have CARE-NESS!

Just a line that popped in my puny brain when I was jogging today--10km can you believe that, I must be a bit siao.

Thought of the LIVE EARTH programme that was screening and sorry for saying this but I felt rather cynical. I think we all are aware of the need to save the environment and we all know what little bit we can do. But I think we just don't act cos' we just don't care--or at least many of us just lack that care. It is because we care for something then we feel motivated to do something about it. The challenge then would be to instill this care such that people will be spurred on to make a difference. How do we induce care???

Anyways...will mull over this. In the meantime, just to take a trip down memory lane--for those of us living in that era:

http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/index.html
http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/about/index.html (description of bears)

My fave's Funshine Bear!

Cheers!

No comments: