Monday, February 19, 2007

Lene's little piece of mindfulness today...Simply divine!


Hearing my footsteps in tandom with my short breaths as I jog in the park with the sunlight shining and hitting on my back.






Running along a road without any vehicles and hearing an eighties mandarin tune coming from a petrol kiosk and sounds of birds and chatter from people at the bus-stop.





Prodding up the slope to my condo, feeling the strain on the body but at the same time peering at the red and white radio tower atop the hill with the beautiful blue sky as a backdrop and green lushious palm trees in the foreground.



Took these mental snapshots as I ran today. It's great to be alive and aware of what's around you and within you. Praise God that in the complexities of life, there is always a simple side to life that always brings so much pleasure and delight to the human soul. It's great to be alive!

No comments: