Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's been such a long while since my last post. It's getting harder to sit down and find the time and energy to post entries in my blog. Nonetheless, it's such a wonderful place to share my experiences and reflect on certain thoughts that have ran through my mind. And everytime I write in my blog, I just feel so motivated to share about God and His awesomeness. I find it so amazing that the God who created the entire universe, can be the same one that loves us so dearly and speaks to us so intimately.

Just came back from the Girls' Retreat, so there are lots of reflective thoughts that I have going through my mind. I'm thinking of how I want so much to be a positive influence on those around me; how I can demonstrate God's love; and be that woman of God He would like me to be. I also hope that God can continue to help me check my pride and obsesssions, and that He'll harness my talents for the use of expanding His kingdom.

Life is not a bed of roses. There are many difficulties and obstacles along the way that may stumble us. But God will always be there for us, and as long as we yield ourselves to Him, He will reward us in ways we do not expect. And I just hope I can always fix my eyes on Him, and be that wife of noble character to my partner by also being supportive, encouraging, and uplifting. I really hope one day God will grant me someone I can love, someone with whom I'll share an open and honest relationship with, and someone who can run alongside with me in this race for God.

No comments: