Thursday, September 07, 2006

Whoa...it's been a while since my last entry. Don't really know what to blog now actually. Been quite tied up with stuff lately, but somehow things are still manageable. Praise the Lord! Think He's been arranging everything pretty neatly and nicely for me these past two weeks.

Somehow, I'm looking forward to my life each day. Feel a sense of optimism and gladness that I can serve the Lord in what I do each day and I want so much to be able to reflect His greatness and goodness in my life. That's why I'm going for the mission trip in Nov and another one in Dec. Can't wait to serve Him!

No inspiration on anything to share today. Just want to say that one's ATTITUDE does matter. In Psych, we learn so much about perception and its effect on the way we approach things or choose to react to circumstances. Just like how I choose to adopt a positive slant to rainy days. One day, I entered the lift with my colleague and he started talking about the rainy weather and how sian it made him feel. What came out of my mouth seemed so reflexive..."Yay, at least I don't have to water the plants!"

Sometimes, we need to learn to sieve out something positive out of a negative situation. The Lord may choose certain difficult circumstances to mold us into stronger beings. Remember, "a gem cannot be polished without friction, nor men perfected without trials". Learn to look at things in a positive light and life would definitely becoming worth the living!

Cheers!

No comments: