Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today was a long but fulfilling day! Started out the day with Staff Meeting...was a little nerve-wrecking cos' I was doing Staff Sharing--was sharing on Warcraft (for the benefit of those who don't know...warcraft is a computer game that kids are so into nowadays) to a group of adults. It was a topic I chose on my own. I left my boss clueless at the meeting--my CEP going to go down liao...:p Anyways survived that, so no complaints but huge relief!!

Then later on at lunch went to play badminton with colleagues...an ex-colleague came back to play with us. It was fun cos' I've finally managed to muster the moves to hit the shuttlecock when it comes (with good coaching from my colleague)!! It was real fun. We played in pairs several sets against other pairs (8 of us). Got some workout and bak chor mee after that!

After that we had research meeting...that was okay. Highlight I guess was learning new terminology on sexual offending and deviances (forensic psych)...was quite enlightening. Later on I went for dinner with my cousin at Holland V at this Mexican restaurant. Was pretty nice and affordable. The food seemed pretty authentic. They even have a bar and mexican desserts. We had great fellowship as we shared about God. It was really encouraging. Following that we went to visit my Aunt at the hospital.

Tomorrow's another day--another gift from God. Going for a conference at Changi General Hospital. Then later in the night going to Little India with Ps. Heidi. Life's good and praise God for that. Got loads of work to do, but not complaining cos' God's been so generous and gracious to me. Gotta keep serving Him cheerfully.

No comments: