Monday, June 12, 2006

Blessed to Bless

Experienced several acts of kindness today! Prayed that God would send someone to sign me in today cos' I left my pass at PCC. Ended up not only meeting one, but two! Later on, an officer from PCC drove down to my office to pass me my pass. Wasn't expecting that, in fact I was thinking of going down to PCC during lunch to collect it.

Played badminton with colleagues during lunch. That was fun. But I must admit that I am pretty lousy at that sport. Keep hitting the air. But we had fun nonetheless. Was so shiok working out and taking a shower after that. After that some of us when down to Novena Coldstorage to do some shopping for the course tomorrow.

Service at Coldstorage was superb. The sales assistant was very kind in helping us get the stuff we wanted, and made sure that we could transport our stuff to our vehicle. He was very eager to help us, and even when he couldn't, he got someone else to come and help us. They were all very kind. Really impressed with their friendliness and top-notch service.

At the end of work today, I went for a jog with my colleague around Mount Pleasant and Thomson area. Quite siong cos' got a slope, but we managed to pull through. We had a great jog, after that it felt so shiok! Was fun jogging in a new area as well. Could take in all the sights and scenes.

Today was a good day, but now I'm suffering from a terrible headache. Gonna give a lecture tomorrow somemore. Gosh! Hope God will grant me the grace and mercy to deliver well. Still having terrible heart palpitations and shortness of breath sensations. Pray that God will heal me soon. It's really uncomfortable.

No comments: