Saturday, June 10, 2006

It's a lonely Saturday night. Came home after having dinner at Golden Mile with my parents and seeing some furniture at the Furniture Mall at Beach Road. Then I took a shower and now am still thinking of what songs to do for tomorrow's youth...taking a break now actually, listening to jazz and nice slow oldies while I type my blog entry.

Really love the sound of loungey, jazzy music...I've got this sudden desire to sing at some lounge. Also, have this surge of loneliness creeping in to my heart. Maybe it's the music. Kinda wishing that I have someone to listen to the music with me. Feel quite down today...actually I think Saturdays are always depressing for me--at least for the past few months.

Slept too much in the afternoon. Looks like I'll be very sober and awake tonight for quite some time. I haven't got all my songs yet. No inspiration from God yet...

Dear Lord, please help me to find joy in You. I love You, Lord. Please help me to serve You with a cheerful heart every single day. I need You, Lord. Remind me of Your goodness and Your promises, Lord. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments: