Saturday, January 20, 2007

Goals for the year 2007!
one. ministry
to go on a mission trip abroad
to have a small group slumber party @ home
to organise a happening youth outreach project
to meet youths outside church once every month
two. family
to buy my parents an expensive dinner
to help out in my sister's wedding planning
to tell my parents I love them very very very much!
three. work
to complete my viva
to make the Para C Appreciation Day event a successful one
to make a meaningful difference to the existing Para C framework
to write a research paper on mental illness/health & law enforcement
four. community
to be a volunteer for a day on two separate occasions
to go for one of the "Adopt a Block" activities with the Bishan cell
five. myself
to complete a Thai language class
to finish reading at least one book!
to pass my GRE and apply for a scholarship
to master at least two new powerful english songs

No comments: