Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Was trying to put some add-ons to my blog, so I've put some new links to other blogs. Yay, such an accomplishment for a computer idiot! Anyway, got some improvements I need to make for my blog this year:

1. Less text.

2. More pictures.

3. More add-ons

There's so much to learn and experiment with blogging! Going to take my time and try improving it.

Anyway, today I had a wonderful day. My only regret was my failure to exercise. I wrote to the ST Forum in the morning (they are going to publish my article! Received a call in the evening...), then I went for a Jap buffet lunch with my daddy and mummy (food wasn't fantastic and service was poor and slipshod). After that my mum and I went to do a little shopping. Wanted to go to Borders to get some books for my GRE exam (aiming to take this year so must get some study guides). Was fun shopping with her! Later I'm going to watch the new drama "War and Beauty" on Channel U. Great day before work starts for 2007 tomorrow. Brand new start...whew!

No comments: