Thursday, January 11, 2007

Someone wrote in my defence!

Today one of the senior writers wrote an article published in the Review Section of the Straits Times that advocated against shaming people using cyberspace by putting their photos online. Though he didn't refer to my article, his stand converged with mine! Isn't great that someone affirms your views? Even though he didn't directly quote me, I still feel validated. Yay, I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Many times we just enjoy the fact that people agree with us, don't we? It's similar to how women just like listening pleasing things to their ears (heh, aren't we guilty of that my fellow gender mates?). What's the psychology behind it? Hmm...and how does that affect our perception of dissenters or people who don't agree with our views? Is getting someone to agree with you a boost to self esteem?

Anyway, I'll continue to mull over that. But for now, got to worry about my VIVA (my research project for my first year of professional development). Pray that God will help me with it!

No comments: