Monday, January 08, 2007

Suffered the Triple 'D' Threat today!!!
Depressed-Disappointed-Discouraged

BUT...

Thank God for colleagues (who are more than colleagues to me!)
who show their care and concern for me by asking whether I'm okay...who are always willing to listen to me...I really love you guys and gals!

Thank God for prayers
was so frustrated (to the point that I did cry) this morning by work circumstances but I prayed and God answered them...was really thinking of packing my bags and leaving this job but I counted my blessings--the friends, my boss who is super supportive, and the work that I like doing! Received a timely sms prayer in the afternoon as well...felt touched!

Thank God for His goodness!
He's always so faithful this God of ours! I hope He'll continue to help me appreciate my circumstances and give thanks in everything. I pray that He'll also forgive me for times when I fall prey to negativity.

YAY! Survived the Triple 'D' Threat!

No comments: