Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Went to Police Day Parade @ HTA today! It was quite entertaining. I liked Bowen Sec's Military Band performance. They incorporated several dance routines and played some catchy all time faves. The mass display of police vehicles was spectacular--with the blinkers and lights all on! Really felt a sense of pride seeing those vehicles drive past. Felt so nostalgic watching the contingents march pass, as well as the lion and dragon dance display. Really reminded of my secondary school days--Gosh miss those days. When I watched the parade today, I just reflected and realised that I've done so many different things in my life--drill, shooting, camping, lion dance, etc. I've joined Idol before, been on Tonight with Gurmit in sec sch, acted in church musicals...I'm kinda contented with my life. God has been great, and I look forward to even more interesting experiences. Really wanna to do more stuff and live life to the fullest. Too bad didn't bring my cam, would have taken many many pics. Took a few on my hp, but not so nice.
~lene

No comments: